Turkey 8 Days Group Tour
₹ 80,900 – ₹ 109,400
|Package Name||Turkey Indain Group Tour|
|No fo Days||07 Nights 08 Days|
|Places||Istanbul 2N – Kusadasi 3N- Ephesus- Pamukkale-Cappadocia 2N|
TRAVEL DATES (Every Saturday )
November 2019 : 2,9, 16, 23
December 2019 : 14
January 2020 : No Group Departures
February 2020 : 8, 15, 22
March 2020 : 7, 14
Day 1 – Istanbul – Arrival Day – Saturday
(Indian Dinner included)
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Evening we have Indian Dinner. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 – Istanbul City Tour – Sunday
(Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner included)
We depart from the hotel at 08:30am for the Istanbul City Tour. “TOPKAPI PALACE” The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries. The palace houses an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain. Robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, and the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed. Next on the list is the “SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE” Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the “BLUE MOSQUE” because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. Outside the Blue Mosque we find the “HIPPODROME”. The Ancient Hippodrome was the scene of chariot races and entertainment. The Hippodrome comprises of three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. After a short enjoyable lunch break we head to the Grand Spice Bazaar for shopping. After the shopping tour come back to Hotel. Dinner at the Indian Restaurant. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 – Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Flight to Izmir / Kusadasi – Monday (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner included)
After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour. Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30. Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including:
SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar). BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk airport for domestic flight to Izmir. Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Kusadasi. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 – Kusadasi – Ephesus Tour – Turkish Village Sirince – Tuesday (Breakfast, Indian Style Turkish Lunch and Indian Dinner included)
08:30 Departure from hotel fully guided tour of Ephesus, one of the best preserved ancient sites in the world en-route, visiting the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library and Grand theatre. Lunch break around 13:00pm. After the lunch, we will visit a place which continues to perform one of the oldest arts of Turkey; a carpet weaving centre. After Lunch we will do a Turkish Village Tour. Sirince’s construction style today belongs to Anatolian Greeks. The houses on the slope are all Orginal with their white paints. Sirince Village also has a fantastic reputation for making some of the best wines in Turkey – especially fruit wines. We will visit the vineyards and it is time to learn how to make fruit wine with Turkish wine makers. In the evening you will be tested about your knowledge of making fruit wine. On the way we will visit one of the famous leather production centers of the region, where you will have the opportunity to get a good factory rate. On this guided tour, you will avoid the constant nagging and sometimes bullying that is well known in the markets of Turkey. Enabling you to enjoy the shopping experience whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 5 – Kusadasi – Pamukkale Tour – Wednesday
(Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Indian Dinner included)
At 08:00 we depart for Daily Pamukkale Tour. We will check at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs.
Overnight in Kusadasi
Day 6 – Kusadasi – Izmir to Nevsehir / Kayseri Airport and Cappadocia – Thursday (Breakfast, Indian Dinner included)
After breakfast, we depart for İzmir Airport for our domestic flight to Cappadocia. Transfer from Kayseri airport to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to explore Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia
Day 7 – Cappadocia Underground City & Goreme Open Air Museum – Friday
(Breakfast, Indian Style Turkish Lunch and Indian Dinner included)
You will be picked up approximately 09:30 We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best preserved Underground cities in Cappadocia. Than visit to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three – headed fairy chimneys. After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting. Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately at 18.00 and you will be returned back to your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 8 – Cappadocia to Istanbul – End of Tour – Saturday (Breakfast included)
After breakfast you will have free time in Cappadocia. Today we depart for Kayseri Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey.
- All airport transfer services mentioned inside the itinerary
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
- Domestic flight from Izmir to Kayseri / Nevsehir
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 3 nights hotel in Kusadasi
- 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia
- 7 open buffet very rich continental breakfasts
- 2 Indian style Turkish lunches at restaurants during to tours
- 3 Indian lunches
- 7 Indian dinners
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise
- Guided Ephesus tour
- Guided Sirince village tour and wine tasting
- Guided Pamukkale tour
- Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
TOU NOT INCLUDE:
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
On Double Sharing, On Single Occupancy, On Triple Sharing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.