Scenic Shimla Manali
Excursion to Kufri, Mall road and scandal point in Shimla
- Solang Valley, Hadimba Temple, Mall road and much more… in Manali
- In Chandigarh, visit Nek Chand’s popular Rock Garden, made out of scrap and waste materials
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Delhi
Day 01 Arrival in Delhi | Drive to Shimla (340 kms / approx. 7 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to Shimla – abounds in natural bounty and looks picture perfect. The small hill station amidst the lofty snow-clad Himalayan ranges, surrounded by lakes and lush green pastures look as though an artist has painted them. The unique thing about Shimla is that it still retains its colonial charm. Check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 02 Trip to Kufri
Drive to Kufri after breakfast. This is a popular picnic spot located 16km from Shimla. You may hike on foot to the Mahasu Peak or pay for a mule ride up the hill. Mahasu is the tallest peak in Kufri that gives tourists an amazing view of distant snow-capped peaks. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Shimla’s famous boulevard, Mall Road. See fine specimens of colonial architecture, snack at the various eateries in the market or shop for souvenirs. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 03 Shimla – Kullu – Manali (280 kms / approx. 6.5 hours)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Manali. On the way enjoy kullu sightseeing. It is the the valley of gods, or the ‘habitable end of the world’, as the Kullu valley has come to be known, spreads out its charm on either side of the upper reaches of the river Beas. This valley is famous for the beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar forest sand sprawling apple orchards. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range. The valley is only 80 km long and 2 km at its broadest, yet a fairly wide area is open to the visitors to enjoy the spectacle of variegated mountain scenery. Later proceed to Manali & it offers super views of the Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges, and with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet for tourists. Apart from temples, Manali is popular among adventure tourists coming for trekking, paragliding, rafting and skiing. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04 Sightseeing in Manali
In morning after breakfast, go on an adventurous drive to Solang valley – a major attraction, without which the trip remains incomplete. All above mentioned adventure activities can be availed here at Solang Valley. Apart from activities, there are splendid views to enjoy in and around the Solang Valley. Later, today visit popular Hadimba Temple, Naggar Castle and Art gallery. In the evening, go for a walk along Mall Road. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 05 Day at leisure in Manali
After breakfast, enjoy full day at leisure in Manali. Alternatively, you may explore the destination offering numerous adventure sports and other places of interest. Dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 06 Drive from Manali – Chandigarh (300 kms / approx. 8 hours)
After breakfast, drive towards Chandigarh and check-in at the hotel. If time permits, visit Nek Chand’s Rock Garden which consists of man-made interlinked waterfalls and many other sculptures that have been made of scrap & other kinds of wastes materials. Overnight stay in Chandigarh
Day 07 Chandigarh – Delhi (240 kms/ approx. 5 hours) | Departure from Delhi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home.
End of Services.
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Shimla||2||East Bourne Resort & Spa||Snow Valley Resort||Bridge View Regency||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Manali||3||Citrus Resort||Manali Heights||Victory Resort||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Chandigarh||1||Hyatt Regency||Hotel 6||Sun Park Resort||Breakfast|
|PACKAGE COST IN INR||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||32175||24552||20160|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||29063||21440||17048|
|Cost for Extra Adult / Child with Bed
(Hotel cost only)
|Cost for Child without Bed (Hotel cost only)||7920||6240||6120|
SUPPLEMENTS APPLICABLE FOR THE BELOW DATES AND BELOW MENTIONED HOTEL (PER PERSON / PER NIGHT) IN INR
|Category||Hotel||DATES||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|A||East Bourne Resort & Spa – Shimla||01st Oct – 31st Oct’18 and 23rd Jan – 26th Jan’19||1200||600||400||600|
|B||Snow Valley Resort – Shimla||01st Oct – 08th Oct’18, 26th Jan to 29th Jan’19 and 01st March to 04th March ‘2019||1728||864||576||864|
|C||Bridge View Regency – Shimla||01st Oct – 03rd Oct’18, 19Th Oct – 22nd Oct’18 , 15 Dec’ – 6th Jan’19 and 25th -28th Jan’19||1200||600||480||600|
|A||Citrus Resort – Manali||03rd Nov to 11th Nov’18||1200||600||400||600|
|C||Victory Resort – Manali||15th Oct’18 to 15 Nov’18 and 15 December’18 to 20 December’18||1200||600||400||600|
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned below hotels or equivalent
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas)
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass
- Entrance fee at Monuments
- Guide service
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
MONUMENTS CLOSED ON
Rohtang Pass road would remain closed every Tuesday for maintenance purpose
Shimla & Kangra State Museums /vice regal lodge & Roerich Art Gallery/ Naggar remain closed on Mondays & all Govt. Holidays Zoo in Kufri also remains closed on Mondays
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
Hotels located at Mall Road – Please note if the Vehicle are not allowed at Mall Road, then guest will be dropped off at the nearest parking and they have to managed by walking Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of
3 Star – Standard
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.