SCANDINAVIAN DELIGHT 9 Days
₹ 139,920 – ₹ 184,360
|May 2020||19, 26|
|June 2020||9, 16, 30|
|July 2020||1, 14|
- Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime
- Visit 4 countries in 9 days: Denmark, Norway, Sweden & Finland
- All Important attractions and sightseeing included. Tivoli Gardens, Nyhaven Canal Cruise, Norway in a nutshell- Fjord cruise, Flams Rail ride, Holmenkollen Ski Jump, Vasa Museum, Rock Church and many more
- Guided tours in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm & Helsinki
- Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour
- Accommodation in top 4-star category hotels
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast
- Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary
- T-HUB Experience: Nyhaven Cruise, Overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo, Fjord Cruise, Overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki
- Driver tips included
Fly to Copenhagen – Denmark’s capital. Visit Tivoli Gardens – Denmark’s oldest Theme Park.
Welcome to Copenhagen, Denmark. The Scandic countries boast pristine natural landscapes, cosmopolitan cities and intriguing Viking heritage. Copenhagen is one of Europe’s oldest capitals with an exclusive royal touch. On arrival into Copenhagen you will be greeted by your Friendly representative, who will later escort you to your hotel and check in. Later in the afternoon proceed to the Tivoli Gardens a famous amusement park in Copenhagen and a must for all visitors to the city.
Overnight in Copenhagen. (Dinner)
Enjoy guided city tour of Copenhagen. Enjoy Nyhavn Canal Crusie – beautiful way to see Copenhagen. Overnight cruise on DFDS.
This morning proceed on a guided city tour of Copenhagen. It is full of historical buildings and ancient streets. You will see the Little Mermaid – symbol of Copenhagen and the Gefion fountain. The Royal residence Amalienborg Palace consisting of four identical facades, where you may get a chance to witness the change of guards ceremony, Christiansborg Castle the home of the Danish Parliament, and many more sights. Copenhagen is an old harbor and maritime city, one of the most beautiful and enjoyable ways to see it is from a boat sailing down its charming canals on Nyhavn Canal Cruise. Later proceed to the Ferry to board your DFDS cruise to Oslo.
Overnight on board the DFDS. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Enjoy a guided city tour of Oslo with Viking Museum, Vigeland sculpture Park & visit to the top of Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
Arrive into Oslo Pier. Get ready to meet the local guide who will introduce you to the city of Oslo. See medieval Akershus Fortress, the City Hall from the 1950s, the Royal Palace, Parliament and the National Theatre. Then continue with a visit to the Vigeland Sculpture Park, a famous park that truly has no equal. The park is home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures made by the Norwegian artist Gustav Vigeland. Visit to the top of the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, a large ski jumping hill and get a breath-taking view of Oslo fjords. Proceed to the Bygdoy a peninsula on the western side of Oslo for a guided tour of Viking Ship Museum. The museum displays the world’s two best-preserved wooden Viking ships built in the 09th century, as well as small boats. Later drive to Geilo.
Overnight in Geilo. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Today embark on an exciting journey – Norway in Nutshell – The highlight of your tour.
We checkout and proceed to Gudvangen. Today get set for one of the highlights of your trip – Norway in Nutshell. This is a combination of spectacular train rides, impressive trips by boat and scenic bus ride. Be spellbound as you travel through some of the most magnificent scenery in Fjord Norway. Embark on an enchanting boat ride through the spectacular fjords. Be amazed with the splendid scenery as the boat takes you from Aurlands fjord into the Naeroyfjord, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe, surrounded by mighty mountains of upto 1800 meters. Arrive into Flam and wander around the idyllic countryside. Later change to the Flam railway line, a masterpiece of engineering set in wild and wonderful scenery to travel to Myrdal. Cherish the beautiful huge mountains and thundering waterfalls as the train glides through tunnels and open stretches on its way down to the wild Flam valley. On arrival into Myrdal change to the other line to take a train to Geilo. Get in your coach and drive to Oslo.
Overnight in Oslo. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Onto Stockholm – the capital of Sweden. Visit Karlstad – beautiful lakeside town in Sweden.
Check out, sit back and relax in your coach, as we drive to Stockholm – the Swedish capital. En route, visit the town of Karlstad, situated between the cities of Stockholm and Oslo. The town is bisected by the Klaralven River with the Smiling Sun it’s symbol. Lake Vanern provides visitors with an opportunity to completely soak in its splendid beauty. Continue to Stockholm. On arrival into Stockholm, check in and relax in the comforts of your hotel.
Overnight in Stockholm. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Enjoy a guided city tour of Stockholm with a visit to the maritime museum – Vasa Museum. Enjoy a fascinating ride in the gondola up to SkyView of Stockholm.
This morning you will meet your local guide at the hotel Lobby and proceed on a guided tour of the city of Stockholm often referred to as the Venice of the North. Visit Fjällgatan to see the magnificent view of the Swedish capital, spread out on 14 islands with Lake Mälar on one side and the Baltic Sea on the other. See the Old Town with its fascinating narrow cobble-stoned alleys, the Royal palace, the Cathedral, and the City Hall where the festivities of the annual Nobel Prize award takes place. Continue to the impressive Vasa Museum, this outstanding museum, which houses eight exhibitions, is one of Sweden’s most popular tourist attractions because of its beautifully preserved wooden warship that sank in Stockholm Harbour during her ill-fated maiden voyage in 1628. Go up on the gondola to the SkyView – Stockholm’s landmark, a world-class attraction that takes you to the top of the world’s largest spherical building for a fantastic view of Stockholm.
Overnight in Stockholm. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Drottningholm Palace guided tour. Overnight Cruise to Helsinki.
Check out and proceed on a guided city tour of Drottningholm Palace which is the private residence of the Swedish royal family. Today late in the afternoon proceed to the pier to board the overnight cruise to Helsinki.
Overnight on board the Silja Line Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Arrive into Helsinki. Enjoy guided city tour of Helsinki.
On arrival into Helsinki, we check out from the cruise and proceed on a guided city tour by driving past the city’s busy harbor and shipyards and down the coastal road by Embassy Park, seeing the colourful open-air market, you will see Senate Square, home to an elegant Lutheran Cathedral, as well as Esplanadi, a popular shopping avenue where many designer shops are located. Visit the Sibelius Monument dedicated to the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. The tour will also take you down Mannerheim Street – Helsinki’s main street, to see the impressive Parliament building, the National Museum and Finlandia Hall; Alvar alto designed this beautiful concert hall and convention center. Later see the Olympic Stadium Helsinki constructed for its hosting of the 1952 Olympic Games. During your sightseeing tour of Helsinki you will also see the unique Rock Church which was built out of solid rock and capped with a copper dome.
Overnight in Helsinki. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Fly back home
Your memorable Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour. Check out and depart for the Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime. (Breakfast)
Inclusion: Sightseeing and excursions.
- Entrance to Tivoli Gardens
- Guided city tour of Copenhagen
- Enjoy a Nyhaven canal cruise
Overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo in Inside stateroom on DFDS.
- Guided city tour of Oslo
- Entrance to the Viking Museum
- Visit to the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Visit to the Vigeland Sculpture Park
Enjoy Norway in a nutshell tour with a beautiful Fjord cruise, scenic train journey and an amazing drive.
- Orientation tour of Karlstad
- Guided city tour of Stockholm
- Entrance to the Vasa Museum
- Enjoy a Gondola ride upto the Skyview
- Guided tour of the Drottningholm Palace
Overnight cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki in inside stateroom on Silja Line cruise.
Guided city tour of Helsinki
Entrance to the Rock church
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 07 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Lunches.
- 08 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
- 01 night stay at hotel Bella Sky / Island / Best Western or similar in Copenhagen
- 01 night stay on board the cruise on Inside stateroom in DFDS
- 01 night stay at hotel Vestila Resort / Highline Lodge or similar in Geilo
- 01 night stay at hotel Thon / Radisson Blu / Quality or similar in Oslo
- 02 nights stay at hotel Quality / Best Western / Park Inn or similar in Stockholm
- 01 night stay on board the cruise on Inside stateroom in Silja Line cruise.
- 01 night stay at hotel Holiday Inn / Scandic / Radisson Blu Espoo or similar in Helsinki
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by an air-conditioned coach
- It is suggested to carry One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified
- Certain sightseeing/excursions if closed then alternate sight seeing will be done
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless its closed due to holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same
- No refunds for unutilized services
- In case of inordinate delay and with strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on this day
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified
- T-HUB reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- T-HUB reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond the control of T-HUB such as weather conditions, strike, etc.
- T-HUB shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India /Government of India regulations
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers
What your tour price does not include:
- The cost of the Airfare, Passport, POE charges, visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary, meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary
On Double Sharing, On Single Occupancy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.