Highlights of Turkey 9 Days
₹ 59,520 – ₹ 66,000
|Destination||Turkey – (Eurasia)|
|Package Title||Highlights of Turkey|
|No of Days||08 Nights 09 Days|
|Group Tour Type||JD- Joining Directly|
|Places Covered||Istanbul – Cappadocia- Pamukkale – Kusadasi – Konya|
DEPARTURE DATES :
2019 | 09 DEC
2020 |06 Jan, 03 Feb, 02 Mar
PACKAGE COST: PER PERSON in INR
|Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
DAY 1 : ARRIVAL -ISTANBUL
Arrival. Transfer to the hotel.Welcome to Europe!!!. On arrival at the airport we shall be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. You can enjoy free time until your tour starts, information about the meeting place and start time can be found on the information boards in the hotel reception area.
DAY 2 : ISTANBUL CITY TOUR
Sightseeing tour.Cable car to Pierre Loti viewpoint. Night transfer to Taksim. A sightseeing tour of the city lasting about two hours, taking in the walls, the Golden Horn, the fishing district, and Taksim. We will skirt round the Topkapi Palace and admire the exterior of Hagia Sophia. On our tour, we will include a cable car ride up to the Pierre Loti viewpoint and we will look round the Mosque of Suleyman the Magnificent (the largest in Istanbul). We find ourselves in a city built in two continents. At the end of the afternoon, we will provide a transfer to the Taksim neighbourhood, the most commercialised and lively area of ?? the city. There will be time to dine in one of its many restaurants, and you can also take the old tram that crosses the area or go to see the nearby Galata Tower.
Overnight stay in Istanbul
DAY 3: ISTANBUL : BOAT TRIP ON THE BOSPHORUS
Boat trip on the Bosphorus.Today we include a boat trip on the Bosphorus that will last about two hours. We will undertake the trip on a boat exclusively for Europamundo travellers. The Bosphorus is a strait that connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara, which separates Istanbul into two parts: the European part and the Asian one. We will enjoy seeing the liveliness of the strait with its multitude of boats. We will pass under the two bridges that unite Europe and Asia and we will admire the palaces of the sultans, the typical wooden houses and the Ottoman villas. Free time (an additional visit with tickets and lunch inside the Topkapi Palace is available).
Overnight stay in Istanbul
DAY 4: ISTANBUL – ANKARA – CAPPADOCIA (BY HIGH SPEED TRAIN)
High-speed train. Arrival to the fantastic Cappadocia region. Dinner included. Today we travel by train: from the station in the Asia district, we take the most modern and fast train in Turkey, a pleasant 4-hour trip through the Anatolian landscapes, perhaps having a coffee in the train café. Arrival in ANKARA. After a time to have lunch in the area of the station, travelling by bus, we will take you to discover the Mausoleum of Ataturk. After that, we will continue en route to Cappadocia. We will pass through the SALT LAKE, with its incredible landscapes. Arrival in AVANOS (CAPPADOCIA), dinner included.
Overnight stay in Cappadocia
DAY 5: CAPPADOCIA TOUR
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: landscapes of spectacular shapes. Picturesque towns. Dinner included. Full day in the fantastic region of CAPPADOCIA, with its lunar landscapes, its churches and troglodyte villages. We will discover the GOREME Valley with its open-air museum and its churches carved into the rocks, entry tickets included. We will visit UCHISAR, a natural fortress. In KAIMACLI we will visit the underground city that could house 30,000 people. Returning to Avanos we stop at PASABAG, the valley of the fairies, we will walk in this spectacular natural area. Free time and dinner included.
Overnight stay in Cappadocia
DAY 6 CAPPADOCIA – IHLARA – KONYA
Ihlara Valley, Caravanserai, Konya. Dinner included. At the far end of Cappadocia, we will visit the IHLARA Valley; known for the freshness of its waters, its churches and villages excavated in the rock. Then we continue our route, with a stop in an old CARAVANSERAI from the 13th Century before arriving in KONYA where we visit the Mausoleum of Mevlana. Here we will learn about the sect of the Dervishes (entrance included). Dinner included. At night, we suggest that you attend the dance performance of the whirling dervishes in the cultural centre.
Overnight stay in Konya
DAY 7 KONYA – EGIRDIR – PAMUKKALE
Fantastic Cotton Castle at the end of the day. Dinner included. We take a scenic road between the lakes and get to know EGRIDIR, a beautiful town next to a large lake, with its walls and mosques. There’s time to have lunch. We then continue to PAMUKKALE-Hierapolis, whose calcareous waters have created the Cotton Castle (entrance included). Dinner included.
Overnight stay in Pamukkale
DAY 8 PAMUKKALE – EPHESUS – KUSADASI
Ephesus. Dinner included. We leave for EPHESUS, the best-preserved ancient city of Asia Minor; 2000 years ago it had a quarter of a million inhabitants. We see the house of the Virgin Mary, the Basilica of Saint John and the impressive ruins of Ephesus (entrance included). We then go on to KUSADASI, a popular coastal town with a lot of atmospheres, commercial life and a small castle. Dinner included.
Overnight stay in Kusadasi
DAY 9 DEPARTURE -ISTANBUL
Interior of Anatolia. Hanging bridges crossing the Sea of Marmara and the Bosphorus Strait. We leave for the city with the fourth largest population in Turkey: IZMIR. We see the church of Saint Polycarp, the oldest in the city, which reminds us of the importance of this area in early Christianity (entrance included). We then return to inland Turkey. Stop en route for lunch before reaching BURSA, the fourth largest city in Turkey, whose historic centre has been declared UNESCO World Heritage, with its traditional commercial districts, mosques, religious schools, public baths … The green mosque stands out. Arrival in ISTANBUL at the end of the day. End of our services. Check the time of your flight in case you need an additional night.
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Millennium Istanbul Golden Horn Hotel or Similar
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Dreams Cave Hotel or Similar
- 1 Nights Accommodation at Hilton Garden Inn Konya or Similar
- 1 Nights Accommodation at Colossae Thermal Hotel or Similar
- 1 Nights Accommodation at Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Kusadasi or Similar
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in ISTANBUL
- Boat: Tour of the Bosphorus in Istanbul in ISTANBUL
- Evening transfer: Taksim Square in Istanbul in ISTANBUL
- Ticket admission: Suleiman the Great Mosque in Istanbul in ISTANBUL, Mausoleum of Ataturk in Ankara in ANKARA, Goreme Valley; Valley of Uchisar; Underground city of Kaimacli; Pasabag Valley in CAPPADOCIA, Valley of Ihlara in IHLARA, Caravanserai; Mevlana Mausoleum in Konya in KONYA, Pamukkale – Hierapolis in PAMUKKALE, house of the Virgin Mary, Basilica of St. John, Ruins of Ephesus in Ephesus, Church of Saint Polycarp in Izmir in IZMIR
- Funicular: Cableway Viewpoint of Pierre Loti in Istanbul in ISTANBUL
- High-speed train: Istanbul – Ankara in ANKARA
- 5 dinner included in CAPPADOCIA, CAPPADOCIA, KONYA, PAMUKKALE, Kusadasi
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
- Turkey VIsa Fee
- Overseas Travel Insurance
|Istanbul||3||Millennium Istanbul Golden Horn Hotel or Similar||4 Star|
|Cappadocia||2||Dreams Cave Hotel or Similar||4 Star|
|Konya||1||Hilton Garden Inn Konya or Similar||4 Star|
|Pamukkale||1||Colossae Thermal Hotel or Similar||4 Star|
|Kusadasi||1||Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Kusadasi or Similar||4 Star|
- Non Refundable basis
On Double Sharing, On Single Occupancy, On Triple Sharing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.