Charismatic Kerala 4 Days
₹ 9,125 – ₹ 21,000
|Package Name||Charismatic Kerala|
|Places||Munnar 2N-Kumarakom 1N|
|No of Nights||03 Nights 04 Days|
- Athirappilly Falls – waterfall visit
- Trip to Eravikulam National Park, Tea Plantation & Museum, Munnar
- Boat-ride in Vembanand Lake, Kumarakom
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Cochin
Day 01 Arrival in Cochin & Drive to Munnar -Via Athirapally Falls (160 km/approx. 6 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive to munnar enroute visit Athirapally waterfalls. – Munnar – derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of serenity and check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02 Sightseeing in Munnar
Explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 Munnar – Kumarakom (150 kms / approx. 4.15 hours)
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kumarakom – a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Enjoy a sunset cruise in Vembanad Lake. Overnight at the backwater resort.
Day 04 Kumarakom – Cochin (50 kms / approx. 1.5 hours)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home.
End of services.
- 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent with breakfast
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air fares /any travel tickets
- Lunch & Dinners unless specified in Inclusions.
- Kalaripayattu show in Thekkady
- Boat-ride in Periyar Lake
- Service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
|City||3 Star / Economy||3 Star Standard (3 star Plus)||4 Star/ Deluxe||5 Star / Luxury|
|Munnar||Bell mounts Resort/ Bella Vista Resorts /Similar||Misty Mountain / Grand Plaza / Whishpering Meadows/ Spice Cuntry/ similar||Fort Munnar / Sterling Munnar / Tea Village / Similar||Elixir Hills /Amber Dale Luxury Hotel & Spa/Parakkat Nature Resort/The Fog/ Blanket Hotels / Similar|
|Kumarakom||Coconut Creek Farm and Homestay/similar||Kumarakom Heritage /Coco Bay Resort/ similar||Backwater Ripples/ Abad Whispering Palms /||The Zuri Kumarakom/Similar|
Package Price (Per Person) (In INR) (Validity 01 OCT -30 MAR)
|3 Star / Economy||3 Star Standard (3 star Plus)||4 Star/ Deluxe||5 Star / Luxury|
Monument Closed On
Munnar – Eravikulam National Park will be closed in the month of February & March
Munnar – Tata Tea Museum will be closed on Monday
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Cochin – Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday/Saturday/Jewish Holidays
- Cochin – Mattanchery Palace will be closed on Friday
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December – 10th January. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
- and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
3 Star – Standard, 3 Star- Economy, 4 Star, 5 Star
On Double Sharing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.