Best of Thailand 5 Days
₹ 8,900 – ₹ 28,350
|Tour Name||Thailand Magic|
|No of Nights||04 nights 05 days|
|Places covered||Pattaya 2N, Bangkok 2N|
Day 1: Arrival In Bangkok – Transfer To Pattaya | ALZACAZAR SHOW
Upon arrival at Bangkok, meet our representative at airport. You will be transferred to your hotel in Pattaya. Check-in. Rest of the day is free for you to relax and explore Pattaya on your own. Overnight stay at Pattaya.
Alcazar cabaret Show: Pattaya is known for its exquisite stage shows, and the Alcazar cabaret is one of its best. This elaborate theater show features extravagant sets and an incredible (and large) cast of costumed transvestite dancers, as well as a light and sound show that’s simply jaw-dropping. Round-trip transport is included in your ticket to this legendary production, which is said to be the Thai version of the Moulin Rouge.
Day 2: PATTAYA – Half Day Coral Island Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be picked up and head to Pattaya Beach where the speedboat takes you over to the beautiful Koh Larn Coral Island. As you arrive, be amazed by its vast white-sand beaches and crystal-clear blue water. Plan your stay how you like it—either relax on the beach, snooze in the sun, swim in the ocean, or try out some water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and windsurfing (for an additional fee and subject to availability). After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch of Thai dishes at a basic, yet pleasant, open-air restaurant right next to the beach. After an action-packed or relaxed day, the speedboat brings you back to Pattaya Beach, where you will be transferred back to your hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to relax and enjoy Pattaya. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Transfer From Pattaya To Bangkok – City And Temple Tour
Today after breakfast, check-out from your hotel. You will be picked up and transferred to Bangkok. Upon reaching Bangkok proceed for city tour which takes you to some of Bangkok’s most distinguished Buddhist temples locally known as Wats. Visit Wat Traimit, Temple of the Golden Buddha which is home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Later check-in to your hotel and spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4: Bangkok- Safari world with Marine park.
Today after breakfast proceed to Safari world , consists two parks named Marine Park and Safari Park. In marine Park, you can see marine animals and safari park is a open air zoo. Whether it is an exciting safari drive, an intimate encounter with friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all. Safari Park: Features hundreds of animals from all over the world. Highlights include Wildlife Feeding Show. Marine Park: Jungle Cruise river ride, various shows daily, exhibits featuring white tiger, tropical rain forest aviary, crocodile garden, just to name a few. . Return back to your hotel for overnight stay
Day 5: Departure From Bangkok
Today after breakfast, check-out from your hotel reach the Airport to catch your return flight.
(If your flight is in the evening you can spend the day doing some shopping at Pratunam or visiting one of the popular malls like Platinum Fashion Mall or MBK Center)
- Return Airfare for Thail Airways/ Similar
- 2 night stay With breakfast in Pattaya
- 2 night stay With breakfast in Bangkok
- Alcazar show with hotel transfers
- Half day Coral Island tour by speedboat with hotel transfers
- Half day City tour of Bangkok (Godlen Buddha + Marble Temple) with hotel transfers
- Safari World and Marine Park with lunch with hotel transfers
- Return Airport transfers
- Overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered upto the age of 60 years only.
- Applicable GST
- GST (unless specified in Inclusions)
- Airfare & Airline Taxes (Unless included in costing)
- VISA fee
- Lunch & Dinners as per inclusions
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Anything else not specifically mentioned in INCLUSIONS above.
Package prices always depends upon the international currency exchange rates. ROE will be considered on the payment date Exchange rate and the invices will altered based on the same.
HOTEL DETAILS & COMBINATIONS
|3 STAR PACKAGE (PER PERSON)|
|Option 1||GOLDEN TULIP ESSENTIAL PATTAYA||EURO GRANDE HOTEL * Sukhumvit road|
|Option 2||IBIS PATTAYA HOTEL/A ONE STAR HOTEL/GLOW INN SOUTH PATTAYA/GOLDEN BEACH HOTEL /THE BEVERLY HOTEL PATTAYA||ECOTEL HOTEL/BAIYOKE BOUTIQUE HOTEL/ASPIRA GRAND REGENCY SUKHUMVIT|
|Option 3||GOLDEN TULIP PATTAYA BEACH RESORT /THE GREEN PARK RESORT||CITRUS SUKHUMVIT 11/AMORA NEOLUX BANGKOK/BANGKOK PALACE HOTEL|
|4 STAR PACKAGE (PER PERSON)|
|Option 1||SIGNATURE PATTAYA/M PATTAYA HOTEL/PATTAYA SEA VIEW HOTEL/VISTA PATTAYA/CENTARA PATTAYA||EASTIN MAKKASAN SUP /GOLDEN TULIP MANDISON SUITE/BOULEVARD HOTEL|
|Option 2||DISCOVERY BEACH HOTEL||AVANI ATRIUM BANGKOK|
|Option 3||A ONE ROYAL CRUISE HOTEL||CENTARA WATERGATE PAVILION|
|5 STAR PACKAGE (PER PERSON)|
|Option 1||MYTT BEACH HOTEL||AMARI WATERGATE HOTEL|
VISA on Arrival. Visa fee waived till APR 2020.
- Passport with 6 Months validity during travel
- 4 white back ground photos with 60% face covered.
01 November 2019-31 March 2020
(Except : 23 Dec -10 Jan & 20 Jan -01 Feb)
OPTIONAL TRIPS / ADD ONS
|OPTIONAL TOURS ON SIC BASIS -PER PERSON||INR|
|Dream World + Snow Town and 4D Theater||2450|
|Safari World & Marine park tour with buffet lunch||2939|
|Pass to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (No Transfers) @ Siam Discovery||1633|
|Pass to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with Transfers) @ Siam Discovery||2939|
|Siam Niramit Show with buffet dinner + transfers||3511|
|Sea Life Ocean (Aquarium) – No transfers @ Siam Paragon Shopping Mall||1796|
|Sea Life Ocean (Aquarium) – with transfers @ Siam Paragon Shopping Mall||3103|
|Bangkok Night tour with Calypso Dance Show||3266|
|Damnern Saduk Floating market||1225|
|Chaophraya Dinner Cruise with transfers||2858|
|Alcazar Show with hotel transfers||1143|
|Ramayana Water Park wirh transfers||3266|
|Pattaya Floating Market||1470|
|Under water world – Aquariuam||2041|
|NongNooch Show + Round trip transportation from PTY-NN||2286|
|Sri Racha Tiger Zoo enruote||1225|
|Sri Racha Tiger Zoo + Breakfast enruote||1551|
|The Sanctury of truth||2123|
|Mini Siam Pattaya – with transfers||2041|
|Indian Lunch/Dinner Coupon @Restaurant Pattay – without transfers||490|
|Indian Lunch/Dinner Coupon @Restaurant Bangkok – without transfers||572|
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR THIS PACKAGE
- Rate valid for min 2 adults and above.
- Rate quoted per person on twin sharing basis
- The rates are nett per pax basis and non-commissionable
- Child rate-with extra bed 85%, without extra bed 55% of twin adult rate
- Package prices always depends upon the international currency exchange rates. ROE will be considered on the payment date Exchange rate and the invices will altered based on the same.
- In case of currency fluctuations, TIC Holidays Co.Ltd reserves the right to amend the rates.
- Rates quoted are invalid during trade shows / international conference dates/ Festial seasons.
- Every Confirmation will have Invoice with Payment dateline
- NON-Payment will cause auto cancellation of Bookings without Prior Notice.
- US Dollar 35.00 will be additional per each transaction as bank remittance charge.
- Payment facility in Rupees available with current ROE applicable as per mentioned at the time of Invoicing.
Travel Hub (T-Hub),
3 star, 4 Star, 5 Star
Option 1, Option 2, Option 3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.