Amazing Kerala 6 Days
₹ 13,781 – ₹ 34,450
|Package Name||Amazing Kerala|
|Places||Munnar 2N-Thekkady 1N-Kumarakom 1N- Cochin 1N|
|No of Nights||05 Nights 06 Days|
- Athirappilly Falls – waterfall visit
- Trip to Eravikulam National Park, Tea Plantation & Museum, Munnar
- Boat-ride in Vembanand Lake, Kumarakom
- In Cochin, Kathakali Dance, Mattancherry palace & Jewish Synagogue
- Sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Cochin
Day 01 Arrival in Cochin & Drive to Munnar -Via Athirapally Falls (160 km/approx. 6 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Cochin and drive to munnar enroute visit Athirapally waterfalls. – Munnar – derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil factories, sights of several endangered species and the purple-blue of the Neelakurinji flowers that bloom every 12 years. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and spend evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02 Sightseeing in Munnar
Explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight to the history of tea plantations of this region. Later visit Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point and Flower Garden. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 Munnar – Thekkady (90 kms / approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) and on arrival check-in at the hotel. Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Periyar. Set high in the ranges of the Western Ghats in Kerala, is the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve. Periyar wildlife sanctuary has a picturesque lake at the heart of the sanctuary. Herds of playful wild elephants have made Periyar Lake their favorite haunt for frolicking in the water. They can be witnessed bathing and swimming here. Enjoy a boat ride on the lake to view the wildlife at close quarters. Other inhabitants of Periyar include the leopard, wild dog, barking deer, mouse deer, Nilgiri langur, bonnet macaque, sambhar, porcupines, squirrels, gaur (Indian bison), wild boar and sloth bear. Later, take a spice plantation tour. The aroma and pleasant ambiance of the spice and tea plantations of Periyar are fascinating. Spices found in Thekkady include pepper, clove, cardamom, nutmeg, ginger, turmeric, vanilla and curry leaves. In evening, watch traditional Kalaripayattu show. (Optional) – You can also enjoy an elephant ride in Periyar. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04 Thekkady – Alleppey (140 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey and board your houseboat on arrival. Alleppey, “Venice of the East” has a large network of backwater canals that meander through the town, surrounding villages and Vembanad Lake. Cruise through the beautiful and scenic backwaters of Kerala, while you stay in houseboat. Overnight stay in houseboat.
Day 05 Alleppey -Cochin (83 kms / approx.2.5 hour)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Later, Enjoy city tour covering Mattancherry Palace– gifted to the king of Cochin, by Portuguese in 1555, about 500 year old Jewish Synagogue, Fort Cochi, Chinese fishing nets, local spices market followed by colorful performing art – Kathakali Dance. Later in the evening, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06 Departure from Cochin
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home. End of Services.
End of services.
- 5 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent with breakfast
- Assistance at the airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Air fares /any travel tickets
- Lunch & Dinners unless specified in Inclusions.
- Kalaripayattu show in Thekkady
- Boat-ride in Periyar Lake
- Service as per the itinerary
- Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
|City||3 Star / Economy||3 Star Standard (3 star Plus)||4 Star/ Deluxe||5 Star / Luxury|
|Munnar||Bell mounts Resort/ Bella Vista Resorts /Similar||Misty Mountain / Whishpering Meadows/ Spice Cuntry/Grand Plaza/ similar||Fort Munnar/ Sterling Munnar / Tea Village / Similar||Elixir Hills /Amber Dale Luxury Hotel & Spa/Parakkat Nature Resort/The Fog/ Blanket Hotels / Similar|
|Thekkady||Sandra Palace / Similar||Tree Top/ Tiger’s Roar/ Summit Hampton /Spice Inn Thekkady/similar||Holiday Vista / Pepper Winne/ Carmelia Haven The Plantation Resorts/Similar||Kofiland Resort /Poetree Sarovar Portico /Similar|
|Kumarakom||Coconut Creek Farm and Homestay/similar||Kumarakom Heritage /Coco Bay Resort/ similar||Backwater Ripples/ Abad Whispering Palms /||The Zuri Kumarakom/Similar|
|Cochin||Oak Field Inn / Aishwarya Cochi/ Similar||Emarald Cochin/Time square / similar||Emarald Cochin/ Leisure Inn Vkl/Olive eva/Similar||The Gateway Marine Drive / Novotel Kochi/ Olive Downtown /Similar|
Monument Closed on
Munnar – Eravikulam National Park will be closed in the month of February & March
Munnar – Tata Tea Museum will be closed on Monday
Cochin – Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday/Saturday/Jewish Holidays
Cochin – Mattanchery Palace will be closed on Friday
Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
Medium vehicle will be provided for 1-3 travelers and Innova will be provided for 4-5 travelers
Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions
and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking
3 Star – Standard, 3 Star- Economy, 4 Star, 5 Star
On Double Sharing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.