Best of Europe 13 Days
₹ 153,500 – ₹ 198,500
|April 2020||17, 19, 21, 24, 27|
|May 2020||01, 03, 04, 07, 08, 09, 11, 15, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 29, 31|
|June 2020||02, 04, 05, 06, 12, 18, 19, 20, 26|
|July 2020||02, 11, 13, 17, 24, 27, 31|
|August 2020||7, 14, 21|
|September 2020||11, 18, 25|
|October 2020||9, 23|
- Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime
- Visit 9 countries in 13 days: France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Vatican City and Italy
- All Important attractions and sightseeing included. Funicular to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica- Montmartre, Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Disney,Jungfraujoch with Interlaken, Mt. Titlis with Lucerne, Gondola Ride in Venice, Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and many more
- Guided tours in Paris, Florence & Rome
- Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour
- Accommodation in top 4-star category hotels
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast. Relish an additional Indian breakfast dish in selected cities
- Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non- Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary
- Gala Dinner and a special Dinner also included
- In selected cities dinner will be served in the comforts of your hotel
- Choice of local meals at select cities
- T-HUB Experience: Waffles in Belgium, Black Forest cake in Germany, Rosti in Switzerland, Pizza & Pasta in Italy, Gelato (Ice-cream) & Tea in select cities
- Exciting Cruises – River Seine cruise in Paris, Canal cruise in Amsterdam, Lake cruise in Lucerne and Private boat to Venice Island
- Driver tips included.
Arrive into Paris – the City of Romance, Lights and Glamour. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city – Paris. Get greeted by your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in. Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world’s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris. (On certain tours you may do the river Seine Cruise on a different day.)
Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Guided city tour of Paris. Visit to Eiffel tower 3rd (Top) Level. Take a funicular ride at Montmartre to see the Sacre-Coeur Basillica, the second most visited monument in Paris.
Today proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’Opéra Garnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others. Later we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Enjoy your fun filled day at Euro Disney (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios).
This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Park, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Onto Brussels. Visit Grand Place and Manneken Pis statue Photo Stop at Atomium, Visit Keukenhof Gardens (till 10th May) Or Visit the miniature park – Madurodam. (from 11th May)
Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Manneken Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till the 10th May). Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour. From 11th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions.
Overnight in Netherland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Explore Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. See the largest Gothic Cathedral in Rhineland – the Cologne Cathedral.
Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Board a glass-topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. We then drive towards Cologne, a 2000 years old city spanning the Rhine river and famous for Eau de Cologne. On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 516 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Travel to the Heart of the Black Forest.See the largest Waterfall in Switzerland – The Rhine Falls.
Check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. En-route stop at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Highlight of the tour, A magical alpine excursion to the top of Europe – the amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken.
Proceed to visit Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, for a memorable magical alpine excursion, a high–point of your tour. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps – Aletsch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating scenic city situated between two lakes, Thun and Brienz for an orientation tour.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Visit Mt. Titlis- enjoy Cable car rides including the world’s firstrotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres.Cruise on Lake of Lucerne.
Today enjoy amazing scenery, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating tip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Drive to Vaduz, the capital at the Principality of Liechtenstein.Visit Swarovski Crystal Museum – the dazzling world of crystals. Visit Innsbruck – The Tyrolean capital of picturesque Austria.
Relax in your coach as you take a scenic drive to Innsbruck. En route arrive in Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein, a tiny principality nestled between Switzerland and Austria. It lies entirely within the Alps and covering an area of just sixty-two square miles. Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest independent nation in the world. It follows a policy of neutrality and is one of the few countries in the world that maintains no military. Next proceed to Wattens, to visit the Swarovski World of Crystals and marvel at the crystalline works of art. Later enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck. See the Golden Dachl with its fire gilded copper tiles, a characteristic landmark of Innsbruck, walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse. Your can sit at one of the many outdoor cafes, admire the magnificent baroque architecture and relive medieval European culture. The splendid Alps in the background provide a perfect picture-postcard setting.
Overnight in Austria. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Welcome to Venice – the floating city of Italy. Enjoy Gondola ride.
Check out of your hotel and proceed towards Venice – Italy. City of Beautiful Monuments, Serpentine Canals, city that inspired poetry and passion through the ages. Arrive at the pier in Venice, where we board a private boat. Enjoy your Indian lunch on board while you sail over the Giudecca Canal, to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice. View St Mark’s Basilica – one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture, Witness the famed Bell Tower and Clock Tower with the dominant sign of the Zodiac and current phase of the moon. See the Bridge of Sighs, made of white lime stone, that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge’s Palace. Witness a Murano Glass demonstration and marvel at the intricate and colourful glass artefacts, hand-crafted by master craftsmen. Treasure a romantic Gondola ride in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. This truly is the best way to enjoy this enchanting city. We return to the pier and later check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Padova / Bologna or similar (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Guided walking city tour of Florence. View the remarkable and famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
This morning check out and drive to Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance. Along with your English-speaking local guide, walk and absorb into the culture of the historic city. View the Duomo – the city’s most iconic landmark, the Campanile and the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise. Also see the Piazza Della Signoria – an open-air museum crammed with Renaissance sculptures, edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio and the famed Ponte Vecchio (bridge) across the River Arno. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city. Later proceed towards Pisa. On arrival see the Square of Miracles with the stupendous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Overnight in Tuscany Region. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
All roads lead to Rome – the eternal city. Visit the world’s smallest country – the Vatican City. (which includes Vatican Museum, Sisitne Chapel & St. Peter’s Basilica)
Today check-out and proceed towards the eternal city of Rome. Enjoy a guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide. Next visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (Please note shorts or sleeveless vests are not allowed). Enter the Vatican Museum, where you see the renowned classical sculptures and masterpieces of the Renaissance Art. Visit Sistine Chapel – a source of inspiration for art lovers and tourists alike and known for its masterpiece – the Last Judgement. This is also where the Pope gets elected. Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s. Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini. We continue and then drive to view the magnificent Colosseum, a vast amphitheatre that is still well preserved. Next, Visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains. The Legend says that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome.
Overnight in Rome. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Fly back home
Your memorable holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour. Check out and depart for the Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish fora lifetime. (Breakfast)
Inclusion: Sightseeing and excursions:
- City tour with a local guide
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Full day excitement and thrill at Euro Disney
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine River
- Funicular ride to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica- Montmartre.
- The magnificent Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Enjoy sights of Amsterdam on a Canal Cruise
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Keukenhof (till 10th May)
- Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature(from 11th May)
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral – a Gothic masterpiece
- Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock making
- Witness breath-taking mountain peaks and glaciers at Mt. Titlis
- Ride in the world’s first revolving cable car
- Walk on the Highest suspension bridge in Europe – Titlis Cliff Walk
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Cog wheel train ride to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
- Visit scenic Interlaken
- The magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- Orientation of Vaduz, the Capital of the principality of Liechtenstein
- See the Maria Theresien Strasse and the Golden Dachl
- Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum and shop
- St. Mark’s square by Private boat
- Enjoy a classic Venetian Gondola ride
- Visit the famous Murano Glass showroom
- Guided walking city tour with a local English-speaking guide
- Visit Square of Miracles
- Photo-stop at the Leaning Tower
- Guided City tour with a local English speaking guide
- Visit to Trevi Fountain
- Visit the Vatican Museum – see sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art
- Visit to the awe-inspiring Sistine Chapel
- Visit the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
- 11 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Lunches.
- 12 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
- Gala Dinner and a special Dinner is also included.
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
(Packed lunch will be served on the day of arrival in Paris and on the day when you visit Euro Disney)
- 03 nights at Hotel AC Marriott / Novotel / Hilton or similar in Paris
- 01 night at Hotel NH / Novotel / Holiday Inn or similar in Netherlands
- 01 night at Hotel Rilano / NH / Holiday Inn or similar in Frankfurt / Heppenheim / Mannheim
- 03 nights at Hotel Du Parc / Swissotel / Seedamn Plaza or similar in Central Switzerland
- 01 night at Hotel Kronen / Alpenkonig / Belmont or similar in Seefeld / Innsbruck
- 01 night at Hotel Four Points by Sheraton / Best Western / Schio or similar in Padova / Bologna
- 01 night at Hotel A Point / AC Marriott / Grand Golf or similar in Tuscany
- 01 night at Hotel Selene / Principe / Holiday Inn or similar in Rome
Tips to coach drivers for the duration of the tour is included.
- The cost of the Airfare, Passport, POE charges, visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary, meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child
- Third person in a Triple room will be provided a roll away bed
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by an air-conditioned coach
- It is suggested to carry One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour
- On reaching the Eiffel Tower, if there is long queue the tour manager will take you to the Montparnasse Tower
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified
- Certain sightseeing/excursions if closed then alternate sightseeing will be done
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless its closed due to holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same
- No refunds for unutilized services
- In case of inordinate delay and with strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on this day
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified
- T-HUB reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- T-HUB reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond the control of T-HUB such as weather conditions, strike, etc.
- T-HUB shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India /Government of India regulations
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers
On Double Sharing, On Single Occupancy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.