Amazing Europe-9 Days
₹ 96,350 – ₹ 133,320
- Value-for-Money holiday which you will cherish for a lifetime
- Visit 5 countries in 9 days: France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany & Switzerland
- All Important attractions and sightseeing included. Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Funicular to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica-Montmartre and many more
- Guided tour in Paris
- Services of a Professional & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour
- Accommodation in top 4-star category hotels
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast. Relish an additional Indian breakfast dish in selected cities
- Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals included as per itinerary
- In selected cities dinner will be served in the comforts of your hotel
- Choice of local meals at select cities
- T-HUB Experience: Waffles in Belgium, Black Forest cake in Germany & Tea in select cities
- Exciting Cruises – River Seine cruise in Paris and Canal cruise in Amsterdam
Day 1 PARIS | ARRIVAL + CRUISE
Arrive into Paris – the City of Romance, Lights and Glamour. Enjoy a romantic cruise on the River Seine.
Welcome! Today we board our flight to one of the most beautiful & fashionable city – Paris. Get greeted by our your Friendly Travel Professional on arrival, who will later escort you to your hotel and assist with your check in. Next we take a romantic cruise down the river Seine, one of the world’s most scenic cruise, flanked by exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more. Gliding under one bridge to one another with a view of the finest monuments in the heart of bustling Paris. (On certain tours you may do the river Seine Cruise on a different day.)
Overnight in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 2 -PARIS
Guided city tour of Paris. Visit to Eiffel tower 3rd (Top) Level. Take a funicular ride at Montmartre to see the Sacre-Coeur Basillica, the second most visited monument in Paris.
Today proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. Marvel at the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’Opéra Garnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others. Later we visit the iconic Eiffel Tower – 3rd Level, and get a stunning view of the city from the top. With its famous tapering cast iron tip, the Eiffel Tower is not just the symbol of Paris but of all of France. Later in the day, visit Montmartre known for its artist’s history. Take a Funicular to the top and see the white domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur, a popular landmark and the second most visited Monument of Paris.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3 PARIS -OPTIONAL TOUR
Day Free on your own OR Enjoy your fun filled day at Euro Disney (choice of Disney Park or Disney Studios).
This day experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. The destination to relax and enjoy different kind of thrill rides and studio movies with your loved ones. You may choose between Disney Park, where fairy tales take flight across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, shows and street parades with Disney Characters OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies.
Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 4 BRUSSELS
Onto Brussels. Visit Grand Place and Manneken Pis statue. Photo Stop at Atomium, Visit Keukenhof Gardens (till 10th May) Or Visit the miniature park – Madurodam. (from 11th May)
Today we proceed to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, home to the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Manneken Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph of the Atomium. Later Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Keukenhof Gardens (till the 10th May). Be astounded by the vast numbers of tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, that create dazzling ranges of colour. From 11th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments. Feel like a giant amidst models of palaces, canals, windmills, harbours, airport and other Holland attractions.
Overnight in Netherland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 5 AMSTERDAM
Explore Amsterdam with Canal Cruise. See the largest Gothic Cathedral in Rhineland – the Cologne Cathedral.
Check out and proceed to the Dutch capital Amsterdam. Board a glass-topped boat where you will experience the best of this historical city. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses. We then drive towards Cologne, a 2000 years old city spanning the Rhine river and famous for Eau de Cologne. On arrival see the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 516 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe.
Overnight in Germany. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 6 GERMANY -SWITZERLAND
Travel to the Heart of the Black Forest. See the largest Waterfall in Switzerland – The Rhine Falls.
Check out, relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive towards Switzerland. En route stop at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular falls.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 7 -SWIZERLAND -OPTIONAL EXCURSION
Day Free at leisure OR enjoy a magical alpine excursion to the top of Europe – the amazing Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken.
Today you have the day free to explore Switzerland on your own OR Opt for a memorable magical Alpine excursion to Jungfraujoch – The Top of Europe, a high–point of your tour. Board a cogwheel train to reach the highest railway station in Europe at 11,333 feet – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace where artistes create their work of art in ice. Visit the Sphinx observatory deck to experience a breath-taking panoramic view of the longest glacier in the Alps – Aletsch Glacier. Later we drive to Interlaken, a unique and fascinating scenic city situated between two lakes, Thun and Brienz for an orientation tour.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 8 SWIZERLAND -OPTIONAL EXCURSION
Day Free on your own OR Visit Mt. Titlis- enjoy Cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres. Cruise on Lake of Lucerne.
Today you may continue exploring Switzerland on your own OR Opt to enjoy an amazing day, a once in a lifetime experience with an exhilarating trip to the top of Mt Titlis at 3,020 metres on various cable cars including Rotair, the world’s first revolving cable car. Get a breath taking unrestricted 360 degrees stunning view of the dazzling snow caped peak, deep crevasses and pristine white snow fields, dotted with massive ice boulders from every angle. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” the highest suspension bridge in Europe along the cliff of Mt.Titlis. Later proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne one of most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Visit the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for those famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. Enjoy a scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Day 09: Fly back home
Your memorable Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Say goodbye to the wonderful new friends you have made on the tour. Check out and depart for the Airport with pleasant memories of your European trip which you will cherish for a lifetime. (Breakfast)
Inclusion: Sightseeing and excursions.
- City tour with a local guide
- Visit to the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Romantic Cruise on the Seine Rive
- Funicular ride to see the Sacre Coeur Basilica- Montmartre.
- The magnificent Grand Place and Manneken Pis Statue
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Enjoy sights of Amsterdam on a Canal Cruise
- Walk through the world’s largest and the most beautiful floral display at Keukenhof (till 10th May)
- Visit Madurodam – Holland in miniature (from 11th May)
- Marvel at the imposing Cologne Cathedral – a Gothic masterpiece
- Visit the heart of beautiful Black Forest
- Demonstration of cuckoo clock making
- The magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen
- Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
- 05 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian Lunches
- 08 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners
- Daily Mineral Water Bottle (500ml)
(Packed lunch will be served on the day we arrive into Paris and on the day when you visit Euro Disney. Packed dinner will be served to those who are not availing optional tours).
- 03 nights at Hotel AC Marriott / Novotel / Hilton or similar in Paris
- 01 night at Hotel NH / Novotel / Holiday Inn or similar in Netherlands
- 01 night at Hotel Rilano / NH / Holiday Inn or similar in Frankfurt / Heppenheim / Mannheim
- 03 nights at Hotel Du Parc / Swissotel / Seedamn Plaza or similar in Central Switzerland
|Optional Tours||Price Per Adult||Price Per Child|
|Euro Disney with Lunch||Euro 70||Euro 60|
|Jungfraujoch with Lunch on top and scenic Interlaken||Euro 155||Euro 115|
|Mt. Titlis with Lunch and Lucerne with cruise||Euro 80||Euro 60|
Driver Tips of Euro 3 per person per day and the Optional Sightseeing charges have to be handed over to the Tour Manager on Day 1 of the tour.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by an air-conditioned coach
- It is suggested to carry One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach
- Services of our Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour
- On reaching the Eiffel Tower, if there is long queue the tour manager will take you to the Montparnasse Tower
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates which will be notified
- Certain sightseeing/excursions if closed then alternate sight seeing will be done
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary unless its closed due to holiday. Your Tour Manager will notify you the same
- No refunds for unutilized services
- In case of inordinate delay and with strict driving laws, packed dinner may be provided on this day.
- Please check with your Sales representative for final details
- In case of any increase in any taxes in Europe, there would be a change in price which will be justified
- T-HUB reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- T-HUB reserves the right to change any itinerary for operational reasons and reasons beyond the control of T-HUB such as weather conditions, strike, etc.
- T-HUB shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Tours are operated subject to Reserve Bank of India /Government of India regulations
- Tour cost is payable in EURO out of your BTQ entitlement of the passengers
What your tour price does not include:
- The cost of the Airfare, Passport, POE charges, visa charges, Overseas Travel Insurance etc.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls
- Any extra meals not included in the itinerary, meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’
- Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable
- Anything which is not specified in the Itinerary
- Driver tips of Euro 3 per person per day
|April 2020||17, 19, 21, 24, 27|
|May 2020||01, 03, 04, 07, 08, 09, 11, 15, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 29, 31|
|June 2020||02, 04, 05, 06, 12, 18, 19, 20, 26|
|July 2020||02, 11, 13, 17, 24, 27, 31|
|August 2020||7, 14, 21|
|September 2020||11, 18, 25|
|October 2020||9, 23|
On Double Sharing, On Single Occupancy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- GST of 5% is may applicable unless waived off during quotation.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms and charges applicable as per the Hotel tariff. General Check in Time is 1400 Hrs and Checkout Time is 1100 Hrs, This may vary hotel to Hotel.
- Breakfast provided in Hotels are complementary basis, Taste / Items provided in the breakfast as per the Hotel choice only, Timings of breakfast usually 8Am-9.30Am, it may vary Hotel to Hotel.
- Rooms and Vehicle in Hill stations runs in Non AC mode only.
- Any Changes In Govt. Taxes, Hotel Tariff, Etc Will Be Intimated Before Confirming The Package.
- Change/up-gradation of Hotels after confirmation of booking may affect the Package cost and the charges applicable as well.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, rate of exchange, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees,T-Hub ( HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Extra adult/Child accommodation will be given on Mattress.
- As we are the Travel consultants/ Tour Operators we are not responsible for the Service and Quality of the Hotels and other such related, The Same can be consider as the choice of selection by the client .We sincerely suggest the clients to enquire about the hotel by visiting online before to proceed to book the package.
- Vehicle Usage beyond itinerary may chargeable and to be paid directly.
- Vehicles will be altered by other vehicle if condition of vehicle is bad or any difficulty found during the Tour. Client should wait for to alter /Repair the vehicle.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Every passenger is traveling on his own responsibility. The company will not be responsible for any loss of luggage or any accidents. we are not responsible for theft or damage to your luggage.
- No insurance or no compensation provided by HAPPY JOURNEY HOLIDAYS in case of any accidents/ damages unless secured by travel insurance.
- Also note that video & audio systems are prohibited in commercial vehicles as per law and we do not guarantee for it always.
- Refunds will be as per cancellation policies
- Refunds will be processed through cheques only
- Any refunds for the packages booked will be refunded 30 days after end of the travel date.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Prior to travel
60 days to prior departure
Cancellation policy of the air ticket as per the fare rules plus applicable administrative charges
15% + GST
45 days to prior departure
30% + GST
30 days to prior departure
50% + GST
14 days to prior departure
100% + GST
There are no inquiries yet.